• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Definitely. . .unless you think you can pay it off by selling a bunch of high grade war comics. :whistle:

That would be counter productive. :D

Not that I haven't thought about it from time to time, but a couple good whacks on the head with a ball peen hammer solved that. Oddly enough, after doing that I'd forget how to do simple tasks like tie my shoes and use a fork, but it was worth it. I still have my high grade war comics. :banana:

Why do I suddenly have the song, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, running through my head?

Edited by Jeffro

That's not an American Suspense Ringo's holding, right? It looks like some British derivation. It looks pretty new, so it probably was something that was released in the UK in 1964/65 (judging by Ringo's hairstyle) and of course, 64/65 is too late for an Atlas book. Hard to tell, but it looks like Ditko's composition. Wonder what cover that appeared on originally in the US.

Way cool, Richard!

Edited by Comick1

Way cool, Richard!

Thanks, but I must confess I lifted it from a post by jpepx78 in the golden age newstand thread :blush:

Credit where credit is due.

oaaw65.jpg

Jaysus!!

Wherever did you find that? Great copy of one of my favorite covers!

Nice.

Shep

Got it from Keith. He actually has a nicer copy doh!

oaaw65.jpg

Jaysus!!

Wherever did you find that? Great copy of one of my favorite covers!

Nice.

Shep

Got it from Keith. He actually has a nicer copy doh!

What?!?! :o He doesn't collect the earlier ones.....or is he starting up again? hm

:censored: