• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOWEST CGC GRADE EVER

26 posts in this topic

or Arch needs to find a way to turn the reply-to name back on so they're not so inclined to do it.

Hey......I did my best to get him to do that......started polls......posted in threads about it constantly........and it didn't do any good. mad.gif

Hey......I did my best to get him to do that......started polls......posted in threads about it constantly........and it didn't do any good. mad.gif

Well he didn't write the UBB.threads software, so don't blame him...and stop making the rest of us suffer because little miss bug didn't get her way!! mad.gif

Well he didn't write the UBB.threads software, so don't blame him...and stop making the rest of us suffer because little miss bug didn't get her way!! mad.gif

What are you talking about? Arch had stated that he could change it if it became a problem............I started a "poll" thread and several people in it stated it was a problem............but Arch decided not to change it anyway.............so get off my nuts, Nancy.

I don't usually do the multiple quote thing anyway.

Shut yer piehole, tulip!

Or I'll never scan your precious romance books!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screw the scans. Just give me your friggin' grade and price and I'll trade you the POS GS Kid Colt 1!

So I guess you didn't want to see this scan then? Should I take it down?

It offers a foolproof roadmap for romance:

"Learn how to hypnotize yourself and find love!"

greggy1md.jpg