• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to MutantKeys for hand-delivering my Sinnott Green Goblin sketch to WWPhilly. Now THAT'S service!

to [font:Arial Black]evilash[/font] for the new book in my sig line, romero and argento. what more could i want (savini, foree and anyone else still alive from the movie, but i'm not that picky).

steve, you don't rock...you rawk

j

Major kudos to one of my favorite fellow witnesses, Danny (MutantKeys), for hooking me up with some Dario Argento signed comics (one of which already went to another deserving member, sold to Junkenstein, as seen above). I appreciate you allowing me to purchase these buddy, I owe you one!!!

(worship)

Anytime buddy <3 Always a pleasure dealing with you

where was the signing at anyway?

j

It's a secret :grin:

ohh, come on..........pm me with it....

now i'll be impressed AND buy with a premium any of the Land of the Dead books signed by ASIA, simon baker and dennis hopper.

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

j

now i'll be impressed AND buy with a premium any of the Land of the Dead books signed by ASIA, simon baker and dennis hopper.

j

If I tell anyone, someone will flood the market. My lips are sealed.

I love LOTD and Asia is dreamy. I'd love to get a set of those done :cloud9:

j

j

If I tell anyone, someone will flood the market. My lips are sealed.

I love LOTD and Asia is dreamy. I'd love to get a set of those done :cloud9:

Me too!!! Mmmmmm, Asia Argento :cloud9:

Big Kudos to Par2ch for getting killer sketches done for me as well as several other clients at Heroes. Plus, he always goes that extra mile. It's appreciated bud. I'm happy to do business with you. (thumbs u Let me know if I can ever return the favors.

Giant-super-out-of-this-world KUDOS to Skinny_White_Boy for getting a superbada$$ Bat 227 CGC SS 8.5 on my doorstep :applause: (thumbs u ... It looks ten times better in person!!! Just an awesome Adams sig...thanks Josh! :golfclap: