• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big Kudos to Mutantkeys for helping me get four O'Neil signatures on some of my foreign books. I got my French Bat 227 , Mexican Bat 227, and Mexican Bat 251 today...

and of course, Thanks to the very fine people that made it all happen NYcomics and were also oh so kind enough to get Adams to sign them and put an oh so clever "Hombre-Murcielago" on the mexican books....

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

On the front a non-descript, but nice Sandman encyclopedia from 1993 . . .

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-60.jpg

But on the back, a beautiful sketch by one of my favorite Sandman artists, Charles Vess!

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-61.jpg

Kudos to JJ for getting this for me.

Kudos to Marvel1965 (Anthony) and Chainnball (Brian) for the two sketches that arrived at my door safe and sound today. :grin: Thanks guys!

I'd love to! I've just got to pop a bunch of painkillers before I do. I'll be sure to show them off ASAP. (thumbs u

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Kudos to Sean over at NYcomics for presenting an offer i couldnt refuse and completing the process with pure class, thanks a million

SCAN0044.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Sweet Christmas! Your the last person i'd expect to see hoarding that beaut.. congrats dude!!

Kudos to Kris (thecollector) for hooking me up with my first double-signed sketch of this book.

:banana:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01FCBD-Dua.jpg