• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvels and DCs CGC 9.4/9.6

29 posts in this topic

...thanks,..I added some Conans and Ghost Riders too,...

...any hints on your reserve on the Conan 44? gossip.gif

... gossip.gif...less than $40.00,... wink.gif

I thought you were better than Marvels. screwy.gif

...Marvels are my beyotches,..I make them work the streets so I can buy more DCs,... tongue.gif

You pimpin'?

...Oh yeah,...I sit in my office and smoke crack all day,...got my books working the virtual streets,...and if they don't bring home the bread,...I cut them,... yay.gif

...Marvels are my beyotches,..I make them work the streets so I can buy more DCs,... tongue.gif

You pimpin'?

...Oh yeah,...I sit in my office and smoke crack all day,...got my books working the virtual streets,...and if they don't bring home the bread,...I cut them,... yay.gif

Throw us a DC bone with another NTT 2 CGC 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Throw us a DC bone with another NTT 2 CGC 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...NTT #2 CGC 9.8 White is a very scarce and hard to come by book,...they seem to escape my grasp at the moment,...but I did put some Challengers of the Unknown and some Phantom Strangers on,... juggle.gif

You pimpin'?

I thought the monkey did all the cutting. confused-smiley-013.gif