• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information on cards?

6 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm trying to find an approximate value for a Wolverine card set I have and I don't know where to go. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no shops or appraisers nearby. I haven't seen anything on these forums about cards, but was hoping someone might have a clue where I could get some info. All I've found out so far is my set is somewhat rare, so no one I've talked to can even guess a value. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello all! I'm trying to find an approximate value for a Wolverine card set I have and I don't know where to go. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no shops or appraisers nearby. I haven't seen anything on these forums about cards, but was hoping someone might have a clue where I could get some info. All I've found out so far is my set is somewhat rare, so no one I've talked to can even guess a value. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I doubt its rare as just about nothing from 1990-1998 is rare. Probably worth about $5

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I've done the ebay search before and never found anything like it. The set is a "Wolverine From Then Til Now" series 1, but it's an uncut sheet with the whole set on it. All I've had so far is a comic/card collector tell me he's never seen a complete set uncut. Guess I'll keep searching. Thanks again!