• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

svndst1030's going back to school sale

149 posts in this topic

Here is an update so you don't have to dig through all the graemlins. foreheadslap.gif

Batman 294 CGC 9.2

$35

th_Batman294.jpg

Batman 332 CGC 9.6

First Catwoman solo story

$45

th_Batman332.jpg

Batman 295 CGC 9.2

$40

th_Batman295.jpg

Batman 253 CGC 9.2

$55

th_Batman253.jpg

Batman 217 CGC 8.5 with Off-white pages

Last Silver age story (12/1969)

$40

th_Batman217.jpg

Batman 273 CGC 9.2

$30

th_Batman273.jpg

Batman 291 CGC 9.6

$65

th_Batman291.jpg

Detective Comics 492 CGC 9.4

Don Rosa collection

$40

th_DetectiveComics492.jpg

Batman 251 CGC 9.6

$525

th_bat251.jpg

Just for that, I am going to start making my plans harder on the contractor. It will be my way of getting you even though you and I will never be on the same project. I am tired of being Mr. Nice Engineer.

Just for that, I am going to start making my plans harder on the contractor. It will be my way of getting you even though you and I will never be on the same project. I am tired of being Mr. Nice Engineer.

I've seen your plans, better switch your pen weights, looks more like my 6 year olds drawings. poke2.gif Although he is pretty good at staying in the lines.

meh

Everuone gets to have fun, till I join in & then darrell jumps all over my [embarrassing lack of self control]

Well guess what.....I can have fun to!

poke2.gif

I realize that the rest of these books will not sell so why not derail the hell out of it.