• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm putiing my comic book budget on temporary ice and I couldn't be happier!

190 posts in this topic

Congrats Wally! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I remember you mentioning that you guys were trying and it will be well worth the wait. People always say that you lose all your free time when you have kids, but in my experience what you really lose is all your free time out of the house. You can count on many hours at home while the baby naps, while the baby poops, while the baby crys, waiting to change a diapey, feeding, etc.,. so stock up on your readers now!! 27_laughing.gif

My guess - February 23rd.

I'm gonna be a DAD, Sigh!

cloud9.gif

Congratulations big time! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Of course, you realize that . . . now you'll have to start selling your collection . . . 27_laughing.gif

My guess is Chinese New Year - Gung hay fat choy! sumo.gif

Congrats Wally! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I remember you mentioning that you guys were trying and it will be well worth the wait. People always say that you lose all your free time when you have kids, but in my experience what you really lose is all your free time out of the house. You can count on many hours at home while the baby naps, while the baby poops, while the baby crys, waiting to change a diapey, feeding, etc.,. so stock up on your readers now!! 27_laughing.gif

My guess - February 23rd.

Thanks Mike. I'l have to take all that into consideration...

I will be going to Heroes, so maybe I can start stocking up there.

wink.gif

Congratulations Nerf!!! It is the best thing thing that you will ever do--and also the hardest.

My guess is March 1st. This is my birthday, so it is my pick. wink.gif

Whatever you do, when the time comes at about the 6 month mark, go and have a 4D ultrasound. My wife and I had one done for our daughter in 2004 and it was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. You can see all of the baby's facial features to a degree that is incredible. It is worth every penny, so sell a high grade X-men in preparation of this. tongue.gif

Scott