• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Superman Review on Newsarama

29 posts in this topic

Routh isn't gay - Singer is poke2.gif

Why does one negate the other?

P.S. Everyone knows Singer is gay, he's pretty open about, as opposed to 99% of Hollywood.

I'm just stating a fact - Singer has publicly announced that he's gay; Routh has publicly announced that he isnt.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

AllI keep hearing about this movie is how bad Routh and Bosworth are, and I don't see anything different in that review. sorry.gif

I'm really dreading Kate Bosworth as Lois, but we'll see.

I'am going to leave my judgement on this film until it comes out for me to see either way,good or bad.... popcorn.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm just stating a fact - Singer has publicly announced that he's gay; Routh has publicly announced that he isnt.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

thumbsup2.gif

There has been an interview of Routh about him meeting his own "Lois Lane", which is about his current girlfriend.

There has been an interview of Routh about him meeting his own "Lois Lane", which is about his current girlfriend.

Yeah, and Tom Cruise has been married multiple times. 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, I couldn't care less what way the guy swings, but as some of my gay friends have said at work "When I look at Routh, my gaydar goes off". Not to mention he used to be openly gay while in the theatre....

But I do understand the cover-up; it's a HUGE movie opening up, and the last thing the studio wants is some Christian groups picketing. frustrated.gif