• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Dealer for HG Bronze Commons

25 posts in this topic

I'm looking to further flood my collection with NM Byrne 70's (non-X-Men) comics, and would like advice on a good dealer that has stocks of NM MTU, MTIO, etc. Byrne books.

Thanks.

And P.S. anyone who mentions Chucky Cheese gets a slap.

Sorry fellas, this is it for the Byrne books (at least those keyed in my database as Byrne books). I've been trying to dig up some more high grade Byrne Charltons, but no luck...FF's and more Avengers on the horizon though!

Avengers 165 VF/NM $6.00 Byrne art

Avengers 182 VF+ $3.00 Byrne art

Avengers 183 NM- $5.00 Byrne art

Avengers 184 NM $8.00 Byrne art

Avengers 189 VF/NM $4.00 Byrne art

Avengers 190 NM $8.00 Byrne art

Avengers 191 NM- $5.00 Byrne art

Champions 11 NM $12.00 Byrne art

Champions 14 NM $12.00 Byrne art

Marvel Chillers 6 NM- $6.75 Byrne art

Hero for Hire/Powerman 50 NM- $9.00 Byrne art, light staple rust

I think Bob Storms just bought a major bronze collection - that is where some of those 9.6/9.8 Hulks came from. I think most of it has not been cgcd. Kalb is good. Another is AmazingComics. Maybe even Harley Yee? And probably Superworld. I know he may not put out everything on the site - same with Storms.

Super World is good. They offer refunds & take Paypal. Their website & inventory appears to be getting better & better with each update. Ted's a very nice guy too. Grading can be hit & miss, but chrisco told me he was pleased with his last order. His words: "Grading was dead-on, and may have even been a little under on a few books."

Super World is good. They offer refunds & take Paypal. Their website & inventory appears to be getting better & better with each update. Ted's a very nice guy too. Grading can be hit & miss, but chrisco told me he was pleased with his last order. His words: "Grading was dead-on, and may have even been a little under on a few books."

Does he even have Bronze books? I see that his selection either cuts off at Silver or early-Bronze.

A lot of dealers have the stuff you're looking for but just don't put it on the website b/c for the most part it's 1-3 dollar stuff and is kinda a waste of space. :\

However, there seems to be a lot of people looking for it..so who knows, maybe it'll get added..

Brian

I think Bob Storms just bought a major bronze collection

I think if I did a concurrent deal with Bob and Banner, the world would definitely come to an apocalyptic end... 893whatthe.gif

Does he even have Bronze books? I see that his selection either cuts off at Silver or early-Bronze.

If you dont see what you're looking for, email them. They're quick to reply & will scan books for you REGARDLESS of price unlike some. You might want to try Doug Sulipa (Comics World) too.

A lot of dealers have the stuff you're looking for but just don't put it on the website b/c for the most part it's 1-3 dollar stuff and is kinda a waste of space.

Hey, that's why I posted this, as I'm having a heckuva time finding it on some websites. Certainly not high-value stuff, but like I said, I collect what I like, not what the market tells me to.

Yeah, JC call Sulipa. He's in the country, and probably has tons of what you're looking for in his wharehouse.