• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook's Raw Silver Age Offerings: Eight is Enough!

24 posts in this topic

For the moment, at least. All books come from my private collection and retain good gloss and eye-appeal. Reasonably priced to move..... first class shipping is free to board members. Priority shipping is $3 per book, or free if you buy two or more. PM me if there's a book or books you'd like.

Red

First up:

ASM #18: small piece of tape reinforcing small tear visible on outside of cover, otherwise a VF book. $75. SOLD

asm18.jpg

Actually I did undergrade some of these, but I also removed the TTA #58. I remembered there was a slight color touch, and finally found it again. So I removed it.

Brad

I might take the TTA 64 and 75 but it will take an hour for the scans to load for me so a premptive and conditional. takeit.gif

crazy.gif

I love Luddites! 27_laughing.gif

I like the 64 too, date stamp and all.

PM a coming!

If I can get my caveman fingers to operate this techno-puter-thingy... sumo.gif

There is only tape on the inside, apparently to act as a support. No residue on the cover at all.

Here's a scan of what the tape looks like.

Red

tape.jpg