• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill?

55 posts in this topic

Wow!!! I must have struck a RAW nerve!!!

First things first:

1) I apologize to RINGFINGER as his once-interesting Thread has been ruined by the two hijackers, SLEDGEHAMMER & SKYPINKBLU.

2) Not apologizing for THEIR postings, they are responsible, but apologizing to RINGFINGER because I should not fight back and defend myself on his Thread. I should start my own Thread, better yet I should forget the whole thing considering the sources, and chalk all of this up to "trolling".

3) Thanks to COMICDONNA for calling it right. He could see the posts for what they were.

Now for the real deal FOR THOSE WHO CARE:

Friday, June 23, 2006 @ 08:28:20 PDT on the eBay Comics Chat, Rutgersknight decided to make a stand about stupidman's( Mr. Stu Cathell) chickenry/cowardice/lying-in-the-name-of-making-CGCers-looking-foolish with his post. I saw this, and took stupidman to task for his antics. Apparently he did not like what I did there, and go to the eBay Comics Chat Archive and read it yourself. Start at the post 08:28 PDT and work upwards.

stupidman sent me the folllowing eMail @ 16:10:16 that same afternoon - but is soooo bad I will censor the real profane words:" *Blank* you, you retarded [embarrassing lack of self control]. Suck my *m* *blank* *d* *as*! Yours Truly, Stu.

I reported this immediately to eBay in the hopes of getting Stupidman NARU'd. Now I was VERY careful how I worded this to this Sledgehammer who I still think is a shill for Mr. Stu Cathell. Real quick I have had Mr. Cathell's other shills kicked of here: Read 'em, Slab 'em, Slabba_Dabba_Do, Hero_Type_Man, but Mr. Cathell refuses to grow up and/or give up. I would bet MY ENTIRE COLLECTION that he has at least one, if not dozens of User ID's stored all over this CGC Forum. I glanced at the User List and I see several ID's that have yet to have one post. But back to this case here.

Yesterday @ 10:50 PM I told Sledgehammer that " when I celebrate something that MIGHT happen - someone getting NARU'd". This statement is important, because now Mr. Cathell has something to worry about. Just looking at the eBay Comics Chat today we see stupidman with a smiley face, no words, just an appearance @ 10:07:27 PDT. The VERY NEXT POST is none other than skypinkblu @ 10:32:04 PDT and she posts: "Oh Good! :-)" and reading that for what it truly WAS, she was glad stupidman HAD NOT YET BIT THE DUST.

Still a bit ahead of myself here: Notice that neither Sledge, Sky did not attack Ringfinger, who started the SHILL Thread, or Mister_Not_So_Nice who is himself a semi-regular poster of that Board and I have never seen him partake in any kind of flame war/trolling/other garbage. He is friendly with both sides here as far as I know.

Now for Ms. Skypinkblu I am ready to answer her now:

SKY: I'm a little confused, Cal, you know I rarely post on here, but a few people pointed me to your post.

CAL Of course they did. Who else??? O.J. Simpson??? More specifically - I have close to 2,000 posts here on this Forum. WHY this attention now? Let me clue the popcorn-eaters here: because SLEDGE IS Stu Cathell and he must have felt scared about that hate-profanity-laced email he hastily sent me the other day. More on this later.

SKY: You come to the comics board and complain about how you are treated, some of us try to welcome you...you get all ...well, focussed on past events ..most of which YOU started....and ignore the nice stuff....and then this...

CAL That is YOUR opinion. Hey if WIN and Stu can stay focused on past events why can't I? Please answer honestly. Yes you and Goat did welcome me back but I have not said not one cross word to either of you. My fight is directed at Stu and WIN, and I responded to Donaldson and others who swiped at me. They all deserve it. You and others do not like it when I defend myself. Never did, and you never will. Oh, and I did NOT start "most of that stuff" as you claim. For the longest time I DID try to get along, took a lot of garbage from them and even some from YOU. Of course, the "convenient memory" will kick in here and you WANT to blame all that old garbage on me. I guess it is better to blame me than one of your so-called "friends"???

SKY For someone who spends all this energy talking about other people reporting posts, and complaining about the character of people who report posts, it sure sounds like you have been doing some things that you complain about in others...Did you really think no one from comics would see you here? I

CAL I have NEVER lied to a fellow comic collector in the pretense of buying a $1,500 comic like your buddy stupidman did. If you look closely at the Archives on eBay Comics Chat, you will see I discussed USPS, and some small talk. Find me the complaining. If you do I will concede that point. Yes I push the Button. Both Boards. Everyone knows that. Did you not do the same to me that time ago? I could care less if they see me here. Matter of fact I WANT them to see me here. They will see that I fare much better here than your beloved Board. Why? The guys/gals here treat me with much more, now get ready for this word, RESPECT than one can ever hope to get over on the eBay Comics Chat. There are ENTIRE THREADS here as to why many of the CGC Forum Members will NOT post there. And no you cannot blame that on me.

SKY Really, it's very childish and beneath you...and just remember do on to others...the GOOD part of do on to others...

CAL Then why did you feel the need to flame me here and now??? Over something that I said that MIGHT, and I repeat one more time for those who are dyslexic/disfunctional/outright-psycho-delusional, MIGHT happen. eBay will PROBABLY slap YOUR bad boy on the wrist and tell him not to send such an email to anyone again. eBay is losing their backside, earnings are going down, and they are NOT going to kick someone off if they have the potential to bid/sell something. eBay only kicks them off if they are REALLY bad. But I can hope, can't I?

SKY I for one, have gone out of my way to try to accept your just posting and trying to be nice. so I wasn't on the board last night to say hi...but ...I just wasn't...I'm not on all that much, but I just think this NONSENSE is beneath you...frankly, I'm sadly disappointed...

CAL Yes I said hello to you but you DID ignore me, which is your choice. You are disappointed in me??? One would think that you are REALLY disappointed with an eBayer who LIED and tricked that newbie for info he was not entitled to. Oh, I forgot - Mr. Cathell is your friend, thus he gets another free pass. More on that subject in a bit.

SKY I hope you are proud of yourself and whatever or whoever you are reporting...and don't tell me it's this macho thing of your's I know plenty of perfectly masculine secure men who would never stoop to this stuff....they don't need to.

CAL I am darn proud of myself, and I am not going to take garbage. Shame on you and anyone else who WANTS me to be some door-mat like the abused housewife who wanted her "bad boy" type and now she is in silent misery. I decided to be just me, and when someone attacks me, I attack back. That Friday I took stupidman to task? What is the real score between him and I? This one good time I got him that Friday, but did your "convenient memory" strike again and you forgot those THREE freakin' years he hounded, persecuted me??? And as for your "plenty of masculine men"; had they gotten this email from your buddy Stu they would go over there and sort of... fix him you-know-what-I-mean???

SKYThis is no better than the 6 th grade kids who whisper behind their hands at other's misfortunes, or try and get people in trouble...

CAL YES - like the time YOU and your friends gloated at my NARU - now I DID find those printouts and I have them still. Here you really owe me an apology, but like you told me that last time, you would NEVER apologize to me for anything you said.

SKY Meanwhile, there you are, on the comics chatboard, waiting for whatever you think you have engineered...To quote your favorite phrase on there...tsk, tsk, tsk...

CAL The *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* goes to YOU for flaming me here. All your defending of whatever-you-have-against-me is almost the silver bullet that Sledge IS Stu and until now, you had NO IDEA who I was reporting. You uncharacteristically gave yourself away, Sky. Had you thought it was someone else I was trying to NARU you would NOT have done this, right? There are those who know both sides well enough to know who did what to whom, why and when. And DO tell us where are those "threats" you claim I made in your follow-up post??? If I did that I need to see them and correct that. But I can tell you right now I did not threaten anyone. I sure would like to know where you got that.

Finally, I want to close this Rant with the following:

1) You ARE judged by the company you keep. If you defend stupidman's antics of cowardice, lying to fellow collectors, then you are also condoning his actions, which MUST equate that you are like him too.

2) The likes of WIN, Stu, DD, you and others hounded me, persecuted me, cursed me, name-calling, made fun of/slandered my family( right TT?), pounced on my every little joke, mistake, misinterpretation, whatever for over three freaking years! BUT, BUT, BUT I am the one, goaded by SHOE, offered to make the peace. THEY refused. When I am upset, you and others tell me to ignore, go away, whatever. I never see any correcting to WIN, Stu, or others. When I used to 3-post, I heard grief about it. Cominatrix( Name removed per request- PLitch) does it? 5-post? It is ok. Seems petty, but if the ebay comics crowd there accepts you, it is ok. If you are like ME, forget it. So the War rages on. Yes I am going to fight back hard. After my wasted energies there I feel ENTITLED to wreck as much havoc as I see fit. Believe me the War is on. Hey, stupidman got what he deserved. He lied to that kid and the kid fought back. He is the one I salute here, not WIN, you, TT, others who stood up for stupidman and as far as I can remember, I was the ONLY one who took him to task for his unethical cowardice.

3) What is the real CAL about? My family, and my hobbies. Comics is a small part of that. Personality? Yes I can be a hard person to get along with, especially if constantly mistreated. Yes I am also capable of dishing back what others have dished to me. I sure hope that this is not the raw nerve I hit with you, sky; giving stupidman some of his own medicine, except my returned medicine did not have that hate-profane-email. Yes I am going to push that email hard. I want you to think that he is going to get away with this. Please. Yet, if left alone I am just fine. And my word is gold, unlike others you decided to cast lots with. I back up what I say. CAL rantrantra

It seems to me, that Cal is not the one out of line. I think, that you should read the thread again. sledgehammer was the one who attacked him. I am not sure who PM'ed Cal, and Cal did post a gremlin when he explained how to view the auction, but I see no evidence, that he was attacking anyone. I can tell you, that these boards can get a lot rougher than this

Thanx a lot, comicdonna for setting the record straight.

Your friend CAL hi.gif

It seems to me, that Cal is not the one out of line. I think, that you should read the thread again. sledgehammer was the one who attacked him. I am not sure who PM'ed Cal, and Cal did post a gremlin when he explained how to view the auction, but I see no evidence, that he was attacking anyone. I can tell you, that these boards can get a lot rougher than this

Thanx a lot, comicdonna for setting the record straight.

Your friend CAL hi.gif

Drama Queen. 27_laughing.gif

I've never met a man in my life that overreacted as strongly to "You're out of line".

I've never met a man in my life that overreacted as strongly to "You're out of line".

Typical Cal.

I think this comment hurt Cal's feelings. He has been pming me about how serious he is. 27_laughing.gif

Typical Cal.
I tried to take this to the PM's with this clown, and of course it failed. He did admit that he did not know the whole story about all the ebay junk being dragged to this Forum, in particular this Thread. HOWEVER I have no chance with a person that is "gonna post as he sees fit" but whines when I have done the same thing for 5 years. The word for this person = CLUELESS. Some call it being a hypocrite.

Show us some more CLUELESS please. Humor us.CAL 27_laughing.gif

Typical Cal.

I tried to take this to the PM's with this clown, and of course it failed. He did admit that he did not know the whole story about all the ebay junk being dragged to this Forum, in particular this Thread. HOWEVER I have no chance with a person that is "gonna post as he sees fit" but whines when I have done the same thing for 5 years. The word for this person = <B>CLUELESS</B>. Some call it being a hypocrite. <p>

Show us some more CLUELESS</B> please. Humor us.

CAL 27_laughing.gif

Here's some CLUELESS for you CAL.

"CAL Of course they did. Who else??? O.J. Simpson??? More specifically - I have close to 2,000 posts here on this Forum. WHY this attention now? Let me clue the popcorn-eaters here: because SLEDGE IS Stu Cathell and he must have felt scared about that hate-profanity-laced email he hastily sent me the other day. More on this later."

You owe me an apology. confused-smiley-013.gif

If he posts the way he sees fit why can't I? Can't wait to see the response( if he is a smarter hypocrite, the non-response)...

I took it to the PM's because many other CGC Forumites have asked me to - today it was Golddust and this goes to show that the PM's do not work things out with those who do not want to be civil. Many other Boarders got on my case when I posted this before but they never proved that their way was right, at least for me.I see you Mr. Stu Cathell Sledgehammer. skypinkblu tried to tell me you are not a feline shill but I knew she was wrong. I was trying to find out if you lied to her or you both lied to me.CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

<a href=http://boards.collectors-society.com/viewmessage.php?Cat=0&message=583562&status=R&box=received target=_blank> If he posts the way he sees fit why can't I? Can't wait to see the response( or non-response)</a>

I took it to the PM's because many other CGC Forumites have asked me to - today it was Golddust and this goes to show that the PM's do not work things out with those who do not want to be civil. Many other Boarders got on my case when I posted this before but they never proved that their way was right, at least for me.

I see you <s>Mr. Stu Cathell</s> Sledgehammer. skypinkblu tried to tell me you are not a <s>feline</s> shill but I knew she was wrong. I was trying to find out if you lied to her or you both lied to me.

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

I hope everyone notices how you had to bump this thread after 30 days.

Cue the twilight zone music.

foreheadslap.gif

*** You are ignoring this user ***

cloud9.gif

Goodnight Queenie. Many Paranoid Dreams.

I see you <s>Mr. Stu Cathell</s> Sledgehammer. skypinkblu tried to tell me you are not a <s>feline</s> shill but I knew she was wrong. I was trying to find out if you lied to her or you both lied to me.

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

Cal,

You may want to get your "facts" straight before throwing accusing people of being someone they are not and calling them liars. This is the second ID recently that you've incorrectly accused an ID of being Stu Cathell, and again it isn't. You may bring some of these problems on yourself by posting incorrect information and saying they are "facts". Sky was not wrong here, you were.

And it would apear it might be appropriate to apologize for sledgehammer not being the <s>feline</s> shill you thought he was. Or at least to the board for even saying something like that.

Thanks,

Andrew