• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is CGC doing themselves a disservice?

Do you buy as many slabs as you used to, yes or no?  

531 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy as many slabs as you used to, yes or no?

104 posts in this topic

Like my personal phone calls from home, I have nothing illegal, immoral, or questionable to "hide", but like my personal phone calls from home, they are nobody's business but mine (and the person on the other end of the phone).

Only if ECHELON is expanded to keep track of which comic books and in what grades are submitted/owned by which geeks. 27_laughing.gif Then it would be like your personal phone calls. insane.gif27_laughing.gif

Like my personal phone calls from home, I have nothing illegal, immoral, or questionable to "hide", but like my personal phone calls from home, they are nobody's business but mine (and the person on the other end of the phone).

Only if ECHELON is expanded to keep track of which comic books and in what grades are submitted/owned by which geeks. 27_laughing.gif Then it would be like your personal phone calls. insane.gif27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

Note to Self : use Pay Phones when possible : End Note

893whatthe.gif

Note to Self : use Pay Phones when possible : End Note

Note that pay phones are easier to keep records on than either cell phones or personal phones.

Just a note from your friendly federal government proposal manager.