• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Bronze Age Keys.

32 posts in this topic

Maybe San Diego is a good place to settle this.. I'd be more than happy to wear the stripes and ref a "meeting of the minds".. I'm taking bets too.. stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif.................................."meeting of the minds" sign-funnypost.gif

Maybe San Diego is a good place to settle this.. I'd be more than happy to wear the stripes and ref a "meeting of the minds".. I'm taking bets too.. stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif.................................."meeting of the minds" sign-funnypost.gif

gossip.gif Personally, I like to call it a "Prayer-Meeting". devil.gif

simple fact of the matter is that this Marketplace forum was set up by CGC for our use and convenience.

it's a slap in the face to sell PGX books here. plus, if enough people do it - because they don't know or don't care about the rules - then maybe they'll just dump the forum and we'll be back at square one.

just follow the rules, so we can all enjoy the benefits of buying and selling here

1 million dollars there is no fight at SD or any other con.

$500,000 to anyone agreeing to fight me and not press charges.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifsumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

At that price...I'll just stand there & let you pummel me. takeit.gif

I'll PM you my Paypal info. yay.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

Now I can buy that CGC 9.6W FF 1 I've had my eye on.... wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

Now I can buy that CGC 9.6W FF 1 I've had my eye on.... wink.gif

I wouldn't pay more than $475,000 since it used to have off-white pages. insane.gif