• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fleisher Superman DVD on Ebay Question.

24 posts in this topic

I will definetly be getting the new WB release when it comes out. These are beautiful cartoons that rivaled the Dysney studios at the time. I imagine the new release will be about as good as it gets, given their age. thumbsup2.gif

I will definetly be getting the new WB release when it comes out. These are beautiful cartoons that rivaled the Dysney studios at the time. I imagine the new release will be about as good as it gets, given their age. thumbsup2.gif

Exactly what I was going to say. Saw a few brief clips on the special they had on Superman and I was amazed at the quality of the prodcution. I haven't seen anything come close to that body of work since, they should bring back the old methods of annimation.

I may check out the free downloads, but if there's a top quality WB production coming out....I'm all about that.

Thanks again for the numerous opinions and suggestions.