• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age comic book lot *DELETED*

57 posts in this topic

ComicSupply that was harsh I already feel bad.

Flyin Donut thats another dagger to my heart but thanks for doing that research for me it is much appreciated great advice

ComicSupply was only playing around.

That's the awsomething about this forum, no one is searious when they say things like that. (Unless they really do have a grudge against you.)

Flyin Donut thats another dagger to my heart but thanks for doing that research for me it is much appreciated great advice

Not trying to hurt you. I am an upfront no bs kind of guy. I could of sugar coated it for you smile.gif but the end result would be the same.

Not trying to hurt you. I am an upfront no bs kind of guy. I could of sugar coated it for you smile.gif but the end result would be the same.

I still think you're on your period. And if I have to I will ask your wife to confirm this. poke2.gif

I still think you're on your period. And if I have to I will ask your wife to confirm this. poke2.gif

No, not at all. Was just being real about it.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Silvers................1

Comicsupply.......0

893applaud-thumb.gif

Silvers................1

Comicsupply.......0

893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

well I guess I will sell graded comics only after this. But then again from what I am hearing 50 bucks a piece to grade them it looks like I will lose money again.

Silvers................1

Comicsupply.......0

893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Silvers................1

Comicsupply.......0

893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

cloud9.gif

Stick around the boards & you'll know allot

Don't I get a point for knowing how to spell a lot?

No, you're on your period, that is more then reason why you lose. sumo.gif

Class time.

Silvers: "No, you're on your period, that is more then reason why you lose."

Correct way: "No, you're on your period. That is more than enough reason for you to lose."

smile.gif

Class time.

Correct way: "No, you're on your period. That is more than enough reason for you to lose."

smile.gif

Silvers: Yeah well, me & you may be on periods, but I heard your wife didn't have one, & she told me she hassen't done anything with you for the past month.

ComicSupply: 893whatthe.gif

Class time.

smile.gif

Silvers: Yeah well, me & you may be on periods, but I heard your wife didn't have one, & she told me she hassen't done anything with you for the past month.

makepoint.gif

Class time.

smile.gif

Do you have a bag of person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point jokes under the desk that you reach in and pull them out of or do they all come from Home Schooling 101. Where do you come up with this stuff?

sorry.gif

I realize I am very lame.

You won this round. 27_laughing.gif

I just thought it up. Err, maybe I shoulda not posted it.

You know the only reason Bella wouldn't have a period was if she was

1. Pregnant

2. On a strong birth control/severely unhealthly or athletic

3. A Man

4. Dead

5. Menopausal

Now go right that down in your notebook. You never know when your mom will quiz you.