• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any sign of cgcfan?

22 posts in this topic

Bonds,

He called me this afternoon and told me you'd kick my if he didn't send payment,He just got back from a weekend thing out of town cause he had to go watch a kid with diabeties,the books came today he said,and he said he was going to mail a check right out to you,don't sweat nothing, 893naughty-thumb.gif he's good for it. Kevin

P.S. he doesn't have a computer anymore,feel free to PM me for his home phone if you'd like

I mailed cgcfan $300 worth of comics a week ago and have not heard a peep from him since.

I'm not really too worried yet, but I'm getting there. frown.gif

He was here last week. Why don't you PM him? sumo.gif

Thanks Kevin. I knew he was good for it, but got worried when he didn't email me or PM me.

And to Greggy, I did already PM him, you stupid '! mad.gif

Blow me fool or I'll stiff you in San Diego. BTW...order your tickets yet? sumo.gif

Blow me fool or I'll stiff you in San Diego.

Hey "", I don't think that came out right. 893naughty-thumb.gif

That's what you think! goodevil.gif

Thanks Kevin. I knew he was good for it, but got worried when he didn't email me or PM me.

lol like i said, he has no computer and has to use the one at work,when he called this afternoon,that was the first time i heard from him in a week too.my first words were "the hell have you been'??

Uhhhhhhh...

I think I'll let you "stiff" the other board members, but I appreciate the thought. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Haven't got my tickets yet, but thanks for reminding me - I'll go order them now. I can't wait - it's gonna be fun! I think the Heritage Auction will be totally cool - you gonna be here for all 5 days?

Uhhhhhhh...

I think I'll let you "stiff" the other board members, but I appreciate the thought. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Haven't got my tickets yet, but thanks for reminding me - I'll go order them now. I can't wait - it's gonna be fun! I think the Heritage Auction will be totally cool - you gonna be here for all 5 days?

Tomorrow's the deadline for the $55 4-day pass. sumo.gif

I bought a new computer, and when I try to print anything, it keeps asking me to insert the printer software which I can't find. I have to do it at work tomorrow or I'll be screwed.

And again, are you staying for all 5 days foolio?

I bought a new computer, and when I try to print anything, it keeps asking me to insert the printer software which I can't find. I have to do it at work tomorrow or I'll be screwed.

And again, are you staying for all 5 days foolio?

Staying from Wednesday to Sunday. Flying out on Monday. Normally, I leave on Sunday afternoon but I have to stay an extra night! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Cool deal. Where ya stayin'?

Wyndam Emerald!

Hate that place but the others filled up too fast! gossip.gif