• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN my SA Marvels

57 posts in this topic

I'll be posting a small handful of nice SA (and a few BA) Marvels over the next few days, so please take a peek as I add books. As usual, any book may be returned for a full refund, I accept Paypal/checks/MO, and am always interested in trading for comics on my want list. PM me with questions or to reserve books, or hit the takeit.gif to stake your claim!

First up, a couple Spideys:

Amazing Spider-man 25 VF $SOLD (OS VF 8.0 $255)

Wait no more!

Incredible Hulk 180 VF $110.00 (OS 8.0 VF $118)

1st appearance Wolverine. I've had this book for a while and wasn't planning to upgrade, but (see Heroes Con report thread). This is a strong VF or better copy with great color and off-white to white pages, nice and glossy! The main defect on this book is a light edge crease along the top edge of the back cover. Date stamp front cover (see scan).

hulk180fs.jpg

Daredevil 7 VG+ $95.00 (OS 4.0 VG $126)

Classic Battle Issue. Sharp copy is nice and glossy with great color and near-white pages. I see an impact ding to the top of the spine, light spine wear, and a slight "crumpling" to the right side of the front cover logo (like the cover was bent back improperly).

dd7.jpg

dd7back.jpg

Avengers 8 CGC 6.0 OW $70.00

This copy appears to be much higher grade, but has a tiny sliver out of the back cover (1/4" x 1/8"). It has been removed from the slab, but I still have the label.

av8.jpg

Avengers 12 (would be VF/NM) $SOLD

One of two killer looking Avengers books that have, unfortunately, been exposed to moisture/humidity along the spine. This has caused a thin strip of discoloration along the spine, mostly near the top (see the Marvel price box). Nice off-white to white pages.

Avengers 13 (would be NM-) $SOLD

One of two killer looking Avengers books that have, unfortunately, been exposed to moisture/humidity along the spine. This has caused a thin strip of discoloration along the spine, mostly near the top (see the Marvel price box). Nice off-white to white pages.

takeit.gif

avengers 12 and 13

Great pick up!

I recently submitted a X-Men 15 that had the structure of a 8.0 book (bad blunt on LLFC) but with a nasty water mark about the same size of those on the middle of the spine on back cover. I don't know if it was because the stain did not affect the interior pages, but I got a nice CGC 8.0 OW when I got the book back! 893applaud-thumb.gif

(and a lot of board members were predicting a 7.0 or 7.5 because of the stain...)

Thus, it might be worth sending those to Florida...

Avengers 4 VG- $135.00 1st SA Captain America.

This book is well-centered with off-white pages, and as it's nice and tight to the staples I don't know why someone at one point added 3 extra staples (see scan), which have subsequently been removed.

av4.jpg