• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This For Real?

35 posts in this topic

And for the Bronze junkies among us, the question is how nice is that Hulk 141...

Was there ever a TTA 27 reprint?

I do not beleive they made a TTA 27 reprint with the exact cover. The question is is there just the cover and missing most the pages?? The speculation continues on the 141 I take it 27_laughing.gif. If they stick him in the movie somehow it will only further the hype.

cool.gif

OK -I'll bite - what's with the TTA 27?

Offdhook - shame on you, shiller beeyatch...

Dude its the first app of the wee little man in marvel comics ANT-MAN!!!!!! acclaim.gif

cool.gif

Dude its the first app of the wee little man in marvel comics ANT-MAN!!!!!! acclaim.gif

That wife beater from the Ultimates? OK now I see the significance tongue.gif

Just kidding guys...thanks to Donut's PM, I was clued in. Sorry for heating this up - I just really want that SubMariner King Size Special 2 that I see wink.gif

Maybe I'll post the TTA on here if I win. Huge "if" - my bid is nowhere near high enough.

cool.gif

By the Way Darth I have a TTA 27 listed if ya wanted one at least this one you know its complete and genuine.... grin.gif

Look and see Tales To Astonish 27

cool.gif

By the Way Darth I have a TTA 27 listed if ya wanted one at least this one you know its complete and genuine.... grin.gif

Look and see Tales To Astonish 27

Yup - your books are real nice - I think I hyped them up when you listed that ASM 1 and that AF 15 CGC blue tops. Now I'll have to fix my bid on the other auction to adjust for that TTA27, just so I can own that Submariner - isn't that some sick and twisted logic at work. Also, it's like a lottery - if those books are really fair condition then I would have bid right, if they are in VG or higher then I would have made out pretty good. I really had no inkling about TTA 27 until you guys filled me in. Thanks again!

Nah there is no way to compare my copy to a unknown condition copy of this book. The price you should pay for it is fair/poor price as you have no idea on its condition around $100 max.

Nah there is no way to compare my copy to a unknown condition copy of this book. The price you should pay for it is fair/poor price as you have no idea on its condition around $100 max.

Trust me BM...I would sleep much better at night if I purchased your book...and knowing how notoriously nasty this issue tends to be I would agree with you on the fair/poor price since chances are good that this guys book is not the best of copies... 893blahblah.gif