• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RANDOM BINS

32 posts in this topic

I was buying them for my GF - she's starting a collection:-) If I don't get them, that's cool - I'll just have to spend the extra $20 on myself...

Just waiting on a PM to confirm what Ron stated above.

I'll PM you tomorrow with the results. thumbsup2.gif

I'm going to try & get some more books up tonight. yay.gif

is that the xmen book I won earlier that you couldn't find?

You should go back & check my PMs again. Particularly the one where I told you the X-MEN 128 was "sitting right next me" & it was the ASM 102 that is lost somewhere in the sea of comics that is my living room.

You know...the one right before I sent you a refund for both?

Or is there something else you'd like to take up with me?

ASM KS 3-6 $25 + shipping

Avg grade/any sort of grades/notes at all? And think i could pick these up?

Figured the scans would tell the story.

The #5 is the nicest of the bunch at about 5.5, and the rest I'm going to call "beaters" grin.gif

I can drop them at the shop tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

I gotta crash

hi.gif

You should go back & check my PMs again. Particularly the one where I told you the X-MEN 128 was "sitting right next me" & it was the ASM 102 that is lost somewhere in the sea of comics that is my living room.

ok got it mixed up with the PM saying to send me the books anyway, that i didn't want a refund but got one anyway. It's all good.

ok got it mixed up with the PM saying to send me the books anyway, that i didn't want a refund but got one anyway. It's all good.

How can I send a book I can't find?

Why not do us both a favour...and put me on ignore. thumbsup2.gif

why don't you do me a favor and when you scan and list a book, actually send it in the package thumbsup2.gif and not relist it here. Did the dog eat the book? I even sent you a detailed checklist of every book i won and you still missed two and then instead of making good by honoring my request to send them, you dump a refund and then relist one of them here. It's bad business and I'm done hijacking your thread.

why don't you do me a favor and when you scan and list a book, actually send it in the package thumbsup2.gif and not relist it here. Did the dog eat the book? I even sent you a detailed checklist of every book i won and you still missed two and then instead of making good by honoring my request to send them, you dump a refund and then relist one of them here. It's bad business and I'm done hijacking your thread.

As I said....put me on ignore. If you still feel the need to rant, please go right ahead & start up a new thread just for that purpose.

thumbsup2.gif