• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Used comic bags

32 posts in this topic

I'm curious if anyone has a creative use for them.

I place almost every book I get into either a mylite 2 or better holder,leaving me with hundreds of empty bags monthly,some old and yellow,some almost brand new.

I'm sure I'm far from alone in this situation. What do you do with your empty bags? Simply throw them out,or something better.

i use them to suffocate transients.

it's a cheaper hobby than collecting HG books thats for sure, plus i can get a nice workout from the ones who aren't too inebriated to fight back

i use them to suffocate transients.

it's a cheaper hobby than collecting HG books thats for sure, plus i can get a nice workout from the ones who aren't too inebriated to fight back

you too?

I place almost every book I get into either a mylite 2 or better holder,leaving me with hundreds of empty bags monthly,some old and yellow,some almost brand new.

I'm sure I'm far from alone in this situation. What do you do with your empty bags? Simply throw them out,or something better.

I know one thing -- they make lousy condoms----

I know one thing -- they make lousy condoms----

27_laughing.gif

I keep the good ones and toss the yucky ones. And then I'll re-use the good ones for lots of cheapy books I sell or to pack some cheapy freebies that I suaully toss in with orders above a certain dollar amount/# of books. I also re-use the good ones for other things I sell on ebay like magazines or books or whatever. Unless the bag looks pretty new, I tend to re-bag individual books I buy, particularly if I'm re-selling them.

Used to use them for picking up dog poop (the bags, not comments), but I'm out of the dog poop picking up business nowadays. I refuse to walk my parent's new dog given that it looks like some sort of X-men villian.

I have had more than 1 people tell me that old yellow comic bags are bad for your health. Don't know if that means it causes cancer or what, but if it does I will be dead in a year.

gossip.gif Stop eating them.