• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Used comic bags

32 posts in this topic

I use the yellow ones for comics i send to board members.

I know one thing -- they make lousy condoms----

Yup, too small for me.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok...a tip of my hat to Anfield Fox, BigMike and Ringfinger for making me laugh 3 times while reading this thread. 27_laughing.gif

I'm curious if anyone has a creative use for them.

I place almost every book I get into either a mylite 2 or better holder,leaving me with hundreds of empty bags monthly,some old and yellow,some almost brand new.

I'm sure I'm far from alone in this situation. What do you do with your empty bags? Simply throw them out,or something better.

I [embarrassing lack of self control] in them and mail them to Mile High Comics.

I place almost every book I get into either a mylite 2 or better holder,leaving me with hundreds of empty bags monthly,some old and yellow,some almost brand new.

I'm sure I'm far from alone in this situation. What do you do with your empty bags? Simply throw them out,or something better.

I [embarrassing lack of self control] in them and mail them to Mile High Comics.

What do you get in trade for that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He sells them back to me as near mint comics.

He sells them back to me as near mint comics.

27_laughing.gif