• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Green Lanterns.Issues from 23 to 88 Take a LOOK!

38 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone for checking out the books. Anyone wanting to buy, please post in thread so I can keep track of who's first. I'm gonna get to bed in a little bit, so if you make a purchase I will respond tomorrow. I am working Sunday but will be off monday. Any orders paid for by monday morning will be shipped out that day.

Thank you again for checking out the books!

50, 51, 54, 55, 57

takeit.gif

you should go back and edit the ones that are sold, taking out the pictures...

Thanks for the purchase Sal. I'll go through today and take the scans of the sold books out. Thanks for the tip. thumbsup2.gif

Anbydody got a reader copy of #59? I looked in the list but didn't see that issue. I need that one for my full run.

I do have a GL 59, but it's not a reader copy. Let me know if you are interested, I'll post a scan.

Hey Mike, some great books. Based on our eBay deal i would love to deal with you again in future so hopefully you'll be selling things here more regularly.

Just a little tip, i had huge problems loading the pictures when you listed them and im on high speed. Might be an idea to use thumbnails in future?

Green Lantern 77 $7 takeit.gif

Thanks point Five thumbsup2.gif

Many thanks to you, Mike! Received the GL 77 in record time, and it was packed with more care than some sellers take with a golden age comic. Great book, well pleased! thumbsup2.gif