• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any interest in......6 page list of Books added 7/17

50 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, Just back from local con. Will follow up on this tomorrow. Thanks.

good show?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought so, but I didn't really buy that much (although I did try to put some small lots together) As a seller, it was the exact opposite of Heroes. And the OO collection did well for its debut.

A little mouse told me you did very well, congratulations! 893applaud-thumb.gif

1. Blacklight posters -- I have 10 of them 9 rolled in original plastic and 1 opened

a. Spider-Man & Namor - 2 copies

b. Iron Man - 2 copies

c. Spider-Man - 1 copy

d. Captain America & Falcon - 2 copies (1 of which is opened)

e. Thor - 3 copies

After speaking w/ local poster expert (Dark Adventure) I learned that Iron Man, Cap, and Spidey's are "rarer" than most. While the spidey & Namor and Thor are more common. That being said, these are still nice finds to still be in original plastic and I really don't want to open any of them. I came up with asking prices of $175 for rarer ones and $80 for commons. Will take pictures upon request.

2. Charlton's -- Part of an orginal owner collection. All these books are in beautiful VF and higher shape and include mostly horror and sci-fi. I'll post a list tonight.

3. Classics -- Only about 15-20 books but almost all are the last printings and in beautiful shape. Part of the same OO collection as #2

4. CBG's -- I've been a subscriber for last few years and back issues are piling up. Again I'll post a list tonight.

5. Also OO collection contained Gold Key's, Marvel, and DC books mostly from 1974-1976. The vast majority in vf or better.

All of the above are already priced for Chicago (except #4), and ready to go. I'll be honest and say I'll be more inclined to sell these at "forum prices" after Chicago. But if there is something you need for the collection and 60-80% of guide doesn't scare you for some great bronze age books...... You guys have first crack thumbsup2.gif

Lists to follow tonight. Thanks

Hey Guys, Just back from local con. Will follow up on this tomorrow. Thanks.

good show?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought so, but I didn't really buy that much (although I did try to put some small lots together) As a seller, it was the exact opposite of Heroes. And the OO collection did well for its debut.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

still waiting on a list, you know...lazy cuss you

Just that prices as marked books outsold the $1 books for the first time in a few shows, which is always a good thing.

Working on trying to figure out how to convert a document to word file using the scanner. frustrated.gif

60 to 80% OFF guide scares me a lot less.
boo.gif I know, I know. But these books are in super nice shape for the most part and maybe they can fill some holes in a collection or 2 confused-smiley-013.gif

If you want that % off guide, PM me. I have just the books for you poke2.gif

D, shuddup makepoint.gif

The Batman 267 in his collection is nicer than the one I bought from you. sign-rantpost.gif

Is it as nice as the one in my collection? Didn't I tell you to shuddup? confused-smiley-013.gif

Where's the sweet list?

D, shuddup makepoint.gif

I can't get OCR program working. frustrated.gif

confused.gif

Type the comic list manually.

I give up. I wanted to use OCR so I can edit the ones that I'm keeping/sold. But no dice. Anyone who has a decent OCR and can help me out, please let me know. I'll just make JPEG's Here are the pages 1- 6. Click on thumbnail to enlarge.

th_list_page1.jpgth_list_page2.jpgth_list_page3.jpgth_list_page4.jpgth_list_page5.jpgth_list_page6.jpg

Ok lists are up. Again about 50 (or so) of these are no longer available. I don't have an electronic copy of this list to edit (see above)

A few notes:

1. WBN 32 & All-Star 58 were both sold in CHarlotte, Sorry

2. Archies were not in that great shape

3. One of the spidey posters I'm keeping

4. The majority of the spideys were upgrades for me. But my undercopies would be for sale, but won't be as high of grade.

5. Collection will be available in Wizard World Chicago (booth 1317)

6. Will scan books upon request, but please allow some time as I'm getting ready for Chicago as well.

7. Most of Conan mags are gone as well.

I would like to get 1 of each of the charltons as well as the giant size marvels if the price is right.

I would also like all of the Marvel westerns and the Marvel and DC horror books.

AS well as the DC war books and the plops.

This is all pending prices.

Thanks