• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB TTA, Thor, TOS, Strange Tales, Hulk 9.4 or better

25 posts in this topic

BHF,

As you get your improved copies of TOS, let me know what you are looking for on your remaining copies as long as they are either CGC 7.0 or higher or RAW 8.0 and higher.

Thanks and good luck on your quest. There is one guy on Ebay selling pedigree TOS but at ridiculous multiples and he doesn't seem to willing to budge.

BHF,

As you get your improved copies of TOS, let me know what you are looking for on your remaining copies as long as they are either CGC 7.0 or higher or RAW 8.0 and higher.

Thanks and good luck on your quest. There is one guy on Ebay selling pedigree TOS but at ridiculous multiples and he doesn't seem to willing to budge.

If you are talking about mbhighlander I hear you on those high prices...not really priced to sell. He does take offers and I was able to get a TTA from him for a decent price. Shipped quickly...seemless transaction.

BHF,

If you are talking about mbhighlander I hear you on those high prices...not really priced to sell. He does take offers and I was able to get a TTA from him for a decent price. Shipped quickly...seemless transaction.

So have you thought about what you will do with your TOS copies as you get 9.4 or better?

BHF,

So have you thought about what you will do with your TOS copies as you get 9.4 or better?

I'll most likely post them in the grading forum and then onto the marketplace...I'll shoot you a PM when I do...don't think I'll be getting those issues any time soon though...