• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #12 CGC 8.0 ow/w pages old label FOR SALE

29 posts in this topic

For my Canuckie forumite, and for others to see GPA on this book

"(8.0) (7) 1,706.81 (4) 2,138.75 - 2,125.00 2,500/920 Oct 2005 "

Thanks Nikos. I've got GP as well, but i know that ebay sales are not indicative if it's true value. I paid $2300 for this book from Blazing Bob a while back cause it was such a great 8.0.

Jimjum....If you throw in an extra varitant #1...I may just go for it 27_laughing.gif

Roy.

Nice book. I don't have the $$, but nice book.

Yeah, it's a great book. One of my faves, but I've changed focus for the time being. I'll pick up another copy in the future when the future looks brighter cool.gif

Fairweather fan! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nice book. I don't have the $$, but nice book.

Yeah, it's a great book. One of my faves, but I've changed focus for the time being. I'll pick up another copy in the future when the future looks brighter cool.gif

Fairweather fan! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Dude, I did not even realize what i implied blush.gif I did not mean brighter future in the collecting world. I meant in my own little miserable world! You know, with the separation, and all....anyone that knows me and my collecting habits knows that I've paid insane money (and still do) for stuff i love...when i can.

Now take that stragglers copy of FF #12 that you own and upgrade it! 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

R.

Dude, I did not even realize what i implied blush.gif I did not mean brighter future in the collecting world. I meant in my own little miserable world! You know, with the separation, and all....anyone that knows me and my collecting habits knows that I've paid insane money (and still do) for stuff i love...when i can.

Now take that stragglers copy of FF #12 that you own and upgrade it! 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

R.

Oh ok, you're forgiven, Roy. thumbsup2.gif

As far as upgrading, I'm still pissed that I sold a 8.5 for $1600 many years back. blush.gifforeheadslap.gif

As far as upgrading, I'm still pissed that I sold a 8.5 for $1600 many years back. blush.gifforeheadslap.gif

screwy.gifpoke2.gif

I'm writing a letter to Marvel to not bring the real Thor back. insane.gifpoke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif