• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 608 Toy Edition

62 posts in this topic

I believe it is more like 500 confused-smiley-013.gif

I only have my old overstreet at work and it states 200 were made for promotional purposes... gossip.gif

Well either way, I will probably end up not getting one since I could buy a nice older Batman issue for that kind of cash.

I believe it is more like 500 confused-smiley-013.gif

I only have my old overstreet at work and it states 200 were made for promotional purposes... gossip.gif

Well either way, I will probably end up not getting one since I could buy a nice older Batman issue for that kind of cash.

While your right think about how hard this book will be to get in 10 years and how valuable it might be due to the number produced and the amount of people that want it especially in high grade..

My Infinite Crisis RRP is at San Diego right now getting signed by Jim Lee. yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Im thinking about getting my Allstar RRP signed next time I see Jim but its like MINT and Jim has mishandled my books before confused-smiley-013.gif and smeared it