• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Spider-Man Promo's, Variants and Reprints

45 posts in this topic

I would appreciate if you didn't use my marketplace thread to solicit sales! 27_laughing.gif

Yea, or to be a . thumbsup2.gif

What are you trying to say?

Just adding that in addition not soliciting sales in someone’s marketplace thread one shouldn't be a in someone’s marketplace thread. thumbsup2.gif

Seems reasonable, no?

I would appreciate if you didn't use my marketplace thread to solicit sales! 27_laughing.gif

Just adding that in addition not soliciting sales in someones marketplace thread one shouldn't be a in someones marketplace thread. thumbsup2.gif

FYI, what i said was a joke, hence the smiley face.

Just adding that in addition not soliciting sales in someones marketplace thread one shouldn't be a in someones marketplace thread. thumbsup2.gif

I think Oldguy is talking about your post in Beyonder's thread that have disappeared.

I think Oldguy is talking about your post in Beyonder's thread that have disappeared.

I think Oldguy should shove his wrinkly [embarrassing lack of self control] where it's wanted, and that is certainly not here.

I got that. I wasn't implying that you were being a in this thread, after all, it's your thread anyway so you can say what you want. thumbsup2.gif

I got that. I wasn't implying that you were being a in this thread, after all, it's your thread anyway so you can say what you want. thumbsup2.gif

So im being a because a book sold and i told someone that i had a copy if they wanted it? If that constitutes a then what about Beyonder's selling ethics? Now that is what being a is all about. By all means, stick up for your buddy but do not call me names and not expect a reaction.

I think Oldguy should shove his wrinkly [embarrassing lack of self control] where it's wanted, and that is certainly not here.

It's good to know where you stand.

So im being a because a book sold and i told someone that i had a copy if they wanted it? If that constitutes a then what about Beyonder's selling ethics? Now that is what being a is all about. By all means, stick up for your buddy but do not call me names and not expect a reaction.

You and I both know what I'm talking about. Just because the posts got deleted doesn’t mean you get to pretend like they were never there.

You and I both know what I'm talking about. Just because the posts got deleted doesn’t mean you get to pretend like they were never there.

First of all i had no problem with you until you called me a . We even had a flawless transaction. With regards to the deleted posts, he was asking for that reaction ever since i ousted him on the boards for being the sham he is. If you think "blow me" is bad, you should have seen the PM he sent me.

I don't have a problem with you but please stay out of my business if all you have to contribute is calling me a "".

First of all i had no problem with you until you called me a . We even had a flawless transaction. With regards to the deleted posts, he was asking for that reaction ever since i ousted him on the boards for being the sham he is. If you think "blow me" is bad, you should have seen the PM he sent me.

Look, if anyone had said what you did in that thread to anyone else, I'm calling them a . If Chris had posted in one of your threads what you posted in his, I'd be having this conversation with him right now.

I couldn't care less what personal problems anyone here has with anyone else, but they need to stay personal. The fact that Chris sent you a nasty PM is meaningless. Send a response in kind, but don't take it into one of his Marketplace threads.

Your problems with Chris may be totally valid, I don't know. But just to snipe in someone’s thread is a thing to do. You can have all the justification in the world for it, but it doesn’t make your response any less inappropriate.

jerry.gif