• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man, I didn't realize how much time I spend here...

67 posts in this topic

Yeah......and look how silky smooth greggy's back is.......although his gorilla hair grows at an incredible pace.

Too bad it only grows in his ears, nose and butt crack.

Don't ask.

Yep........the same places he stores his snacks for afternoon work breaks.

Yeah......and look how silky smooth greggy's back is.......although his gorilla hair grows at an incredible pace.

Yo fool...next time I'm going for the wax. You missed a few spots near my orifaces! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

I couldn't get anywhere near them........Khaos was paying you one of his "special" visits.

Yo fool...next time I'm going for the wax. You missed a few spots near my orifaces! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

I couldn't get anywhere near them........Khaos was paying you one of his "special" visits.

Blow me fool! It was your tongue! goodevil.gif

Blow me fool! It was your tongue! goodevil.gif

This is getting quite gross. I mean when you're talking about hairballs, cracks, gorilla hair, orifaces, special visits by Kaos with greggy and bug in the same room...ewwwwwwww! Is that some kinda threesome or something????

Sure they have........by you........which now officially makes it a foursome. insane.gif

Takes a twisted mind to come up with something like that Bug. No way can you put me in the same room with you, greggy and kaos at the same time. I came along after you both had your way with greggy and left him a hairless crazy person throwing fits on the living room carpet begging for more. insane.gif