• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally did it-pulled the trigger on this Incredible Hulk #1! Opinions please

73 posts in this topic

Would be a 2.0 without the tape due to the spine wear, chipping on right side, piece missing from 12cents, tears on back cover and abraded bottom spine. I have no idea how tape affects this grade or if it even does at this grade.

As far as grades, somewhere in the 2.5/3.0 neighborhood I'd imagine? The color loss on the front hurts it a bit, but plenty of good news to go around with the overall eye appeal and the still-pretty-sharp edges and corners. The tape is a bit of a wild card, not sure how to factor it in. What was the advertised grade?

As far as grades, somewhere in the 2.5/3.0 neighborhood I'd imagine? The color loss on the front hurts it a bit, but plenty of good news to go around with the overall eye appeal and the still-pretty-sharp edges and corners. The tape is a bit of a wild card, not sure how to factor it in. What was the advertised grade?

I'm still working on them - I bought the full run #1-#6 smile.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

sorry that the truth hurts. It's a 2.0 with tape.

That piece of tape is really the only major defect. The rest is just general wear, creasing ect. Tape is allowed up to 3.0, and unobtrusive tape is allowed in VG. It doesn't automatically drop it to a G. confused-smiley-013.gif

That piece of tape is really the only major defect. The rest is just general wear, creasing ect. Tape is allowed up to 3.0, and unobtrusive tape is allowed in VG. It doesn't automatically drop it to a G. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's pretty clear that the little troll pirate has a chip on his shoulder . . . AND doesn't know how to grade. grin.gif

It's pretty clear that the little troll pirate has a chip on his shoulder . . . AND doesn't know how to grade. grin.gif

Real mature Diva,

october,

I called it a 2.0 without the tape. There is a large piece missing from bottom of spine, significant wear on spine (piece missing from 12cent), marvel chipping on right side of cover and tears on the back cover which i think drops it out of a 3.0. Then add the big piece of tape.