• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's Latest BIN Part 1 50% off remaining books until 11pm est

64 posts in this topic

Honestly, I'm looking for beaters that I could use to read. As long as they are complete, I really don't even care if they have coupons cut out (complete meaning the story). As such, I would like to get them pretty darn cheap. I'd also prefer to get a decent amount versus onesie-twosies.

Pat

I will look tonight before my next postings to see if i have any beaters.

Green Lantern #86 Solid 6.5 $15 (bottom of back scan got cut off, small line on LLBC is small dirt line not water.

th_greenlantern86fc.jpg

th_greenlanter86bc.jpg

I'll take this and the 77 if you throw in free shipping 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

takeit.gif SOLD

Fear Agent #1 Signed by Rick Remender $8

th_fearagentsigned.jpg

It looks great in the scan, assuming it's 9.2 or better... takeit.gif

enlarge the scan by double clicking the picture and check LLFC, There is a ding there that I have seen on just about every copy I have touched (3). Might still keep it at 9.2 but up to you.

Hello Neurosis

I decided to give Pirate a try. He has a product that seems properly graded and properly priced. Pirate is not asking over guide like some of the Sellers on this Forum...<p>

CAL hi.gif

I'm an [embarrassing lack of self control] but haven't had any complaints on the books i have sold. Glad you are giving my stuff a try.

paging topofthetotem, where are you lawrence, i have a thread full of books for you.

Sorry Pirate I'm looking for GA Jumbo and Jungle titles in fine or better right now!

But if this helps "Pirate sells well graded books, I've bought a ton of stuff from him!"

I would be interested in any marvel essentials though 893scratchchin-thumb.gif good luck with your sale.

I have a moon knight essentials in super nice shape and a dark phoenix saga (vol 3?) essentials in well read, worn, warped but still intact shape.

bumping since buckeye chaos is doing a new thread for every book he owns and sending everyone else to the second page.

news.gifUntil 11pm eastern tonight, ALL REMAINING BOOKS IN THIS THREAD 50% OFF!!! Hit the sign-offtopic.giftakeit.gif graemlins to take advantage of the sale.

bumping since buckeye chaos is doing a new thread for every book he owns and sending everyone else to the second page.

For real? How did I miss this?

well now all his threads are bumped to page 2 smile.gif

And this is the same goof that was screaming that newbs don't do anything wrong and institutiing "Marketplace posting limits" was unfair. 27_laughing.gif

Talk about a Poster Child for Brainless Newbs. foreheadslap.gif