• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1966 Lancer PBs and a few Horror Mags

21 posts in this topic

A few quick items this evening...

First up, (3) of the 1966 Lancer Paperbacks, in VG to VG+ condition(the FF is the nicest and a better than VG+), solid copies. The Thor has tiny chip upper edge as you can see in the scan. $28 shipped for the (3). First takeit.gif, well, takes it!

th_lancer1.jpg

Back Covers

If that Thor has the absorbing man issues in it,I'll take them.That is one of my honest to goodness grails.

Dunno about The Absorbing Man, but it's got some bald guy swinging a ball & chain gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif Yes! It's got the Absorbing Man!

If that Thor has the absorbing man issues in it,I'll take them.That is one of my honest to goodness grails.
takeit.gif

I've been half-assed looking for this book for years. yay.gif

In the summer of 1967 or 68 ,I was in the hospital and got this book as a gift.Lent it to someone to read and I guess he took it home with him.Two days later,when I was checking out,I refused to leave without it.The orderlies turned the whole ward upside down with no success. My Dad promised me a new one,but the PX was sold out of them.Got 10 spanking new comics instead.They very well may be the first new comics I ever got. Before that,I'd buy mostly coverless comics from the local kids,2 or 3 cents each. headbang.gif

I might do some more later, right now it takes 3 attempts to load an inage to Photobucket-I'll prep them first next time.

sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Eisner lot poke2.gif

Right!

(wait, what are you talking about?)

Ted and Mosco were talking behind your back. cloud9.gif

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Eisner lot poke2.gif

Right!

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

You should see Ted's mean side gossip.gif

sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Eisner lot poke2.gif

Right!

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

makepoint.gif You could rub the two of those guys together and not accumulate one mean bone between them.

sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Eisner lot poke2.gif

Right!

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

makepoint.gif You could rub the two of those guys together and not accumulate one mean bone between them.

devil.gif