• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever catch a thief at a Con.

28 posts in this topic

i cant remember what she looked like i wann think she was older though in her fortys...but dont hold me to it...this woman did wear glasses im sure though...well the kis were loveing them when i donated them to the orphanage. 27_laughing.gif

although i am not sure what "i wann think" means, Mrs. finecomics doesn't wear glasses (at least not in public) and would punch anyone right in the face who said she was in her forties... so nope, not her.

you're off the hook for now angel.gif

i cant remember what she looked like i wann think she was older though in her fortys...but dont hold me to it...this woman did wear glasses im sure though...well the kis were loveing them when i donated them to the orphanage. 27_laughing.gif

although i am not sure what "i wann think" means, Mrs. finecomics doesn't wear glasses (at least not in public) and would punch anyone right in the face who said she was in her forties... so nope, not her.

you're off the hook for now angel.gif

Story doesn't make sense to me. "Girlfriend" "40s", I can't think of anyone at that show who would fit the description. Maybe 3 women at the whole show on the other side of the table. Why wasn't the "orphanage" brought up in first post? boo.gif

this was a few years ago 3 to 5 maybe im wrong about the age i dont think she was in her twentys..she did wear glasses big and black with the atachment that loops around the kneck..the orphanage part wa a joke..lol.......this doesnt keep me awake at night......now i do feel kinda bad about this kid that brought a bunch of his grandpas comics on the school bus when i was in jr high..sold them for a buck a piece ..got an x-man 158 n/m i know im going to @*!%

I DO poke2.gif hope you know this is all in jest.