• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

22 posts in this topic

Hey all...

more books, been starting a pile of books to post to see if there is any interest! Please use the takeit.gif if you want! Paypal only! Shipping to be determined based on how you would like the books shipped! Money back if not satisfied with grading, return shipping at buyers expense.

First up...

Wonder Woman 199 $35

Nice copy, white front and back cover...flaws: right side below the chain has some light spiderweb creasing and very tiny tear (1mm), still one of the nicer copies I have seen. Back side, top part of spine has a little piece (looks like a bindery tear) hanging on.

1324160-ww199.jpg

1324160-ww199.jpg.4c1ddbc2eea3b6e68460fe0af8f788f3.jpg

Sorry about the price, just trying to get other books lined up foreheadslap.gif

Next up:

3 Justice League of America Don Rosa books

Perez covers, 2 are JSA/JLA stories

All come with Don Rosa COA, all are in the VF range, all 3 for $15

1324178-justice.jpg

1324178-justice.jpg.5ba4b86949a227d0f31f4dfa9db97927.jpg

Hey all...

more books, been starting a pile of books to post to see if there is any interest! Please use the takeit.gif if you want! Paypal only! Shipping to be determined based on how you would like the books shipped! Money back if not satisfied with grading, return shipping at buyers expense.

First up...

Wonder Woman 199 $35

Nice copy, white front and back cover...flaws: right side below the chain has some light spiderweb creasing and very tiny tear (1mm), still one of the nicer copies I have seen. Back side, top part of spine has a little piece (looks like a bindery tear) hanging on.

1324160-ww199.jpg

takeit.gif

Hey all...

First up...

Wonder Woman 199 $35

1324160-ww199.jpg

takeit.gif

Just when I was going to say that a "real man" would grab this book, Ron Jeremy swooped in!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Im tempted to bin it just so Andy and Jeff don't get it devil.gif

If I didn't already have one I would have been all over that copy. Nice pickup Dan. thumbsup2.gif

I bet yours is trimmed. poke2.gif

If I didn't already have one I would have been all over that copy. Nice pickup Dan. thumbsup2.gif

I KNOW it's trimmed because I did it myself. I press and microtrim all my books. DUH! makepoint.gif

have some of the Hardcover Ultimate Encyclopedias from DK Publishing, with authors such as Scott Beatty and Tom DeFalco. These generally are $25+ at retail and are h e a v y, with full color illustrations and background information on the character(s) and foes!

Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman (brand new Adam Hughes cover)

Ultimate Guide to Spider-Man

Ultimate Guide to the X-Men

Ultimate Guide to the Hulk

Ultimate Guide to JLA

1306584-dkbooks.jpg

$10 each (steal) or $40 for the works!

I KNOW it's trimmed because I did it myself. I press and microtrim all my books. DUH! makepoint.gif

That's what you get for buying those cheap, slightly smaller close-out comic bags, now you have to cut everything down to size to make them fit! screwy.gif

have some of the Hardcover Ultimate Encyclopedias from DK Publishing, with authors such as Scott Beatty and Tom DeFalco. These generally are $25+ at retail and are h e a v y, with full color illustrations and background information on the character(s) and foes!

Ultimate Guide to JLA

1306584-dkbooks.jpg

Oh boy. Shipping to Canada would be outrageous, eh?

Ultimate Guide to JLA

1306584-dkbooks.jpg

Oh boy. Shipping to Canada would be outrageous, eh?

I am guessing, but whatever shipping costs are they would be exact...not sure if that helps confused-smiley-013.gif