• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #44 on eBay, whoah! get back on your meds!

22 posts in this topic

seeing the state of Action war covers on Metro's site as well as on eBay, I think they are in the midst of a price boom. The last round of bidding on eBay war covers was insane, going for 2x guide in alot of cases on Good condition readers. And Metro sells them over guide as quickly as they come in...

Definitely same ol' same ol'. The single-digit 9.0+ Supes that A-1 Comics had were awesome, but I didn't even ask about price. Out my league at the moment. I just wanted to find a nice slabbed Action between 30 & 50 in 6.0-7.5, and just couldn't find anything. Slacker was there, and also looking for Action war covers, but was as frustrated as me. He did pick up a #63 in about 3.5.

I was really hoping to find a 35, 39, 44, or 48.

Christo_pull_hair.gif I guess those same dealers will be at WW Chicago. Although maybe in the 2 week gap between the end of the San Diego Con and the start of WW Chicago, they will have all restocked on Action war covers. smirk.gif

Even though alot of the same dealers will be at Chicago like Metro, Harley, etc.

My hope is that there will be a few dealers who are local to the Chicago area at the con who weren't in San Diego, I know there were a few last year. but it doesn't look too promising does it ?