• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 122 - Bought As NM/M 9.8

30 posts in this topic

Looks textbook 7.0 to me but you could probably "squeeze" an 8.5 out of it with a nice discreet gentlemanly pressing.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Anfield,

Let us know what happens....I'm curious

The seller is being very difficult and refuses that he overgraded the book. He says everyone who posted on this thread were giving their opinions based on what i told you guys to say! 25 people are wrong and he’s right. I showed him completed auctions in that grade and he refused a partial refund based on those. I spoke to other people he had dealt with and they all said he over graded his books but ate the loss due to fear of being burned. The best i have been able to get out of him is a refund for the book minus shipping both ways. I don't see why i should have to pay for his mistakes but he holds all the cards on this one and i don't have any other choice so im sending the book back this weekend.

I'll be out a bit of money as shipping both ways from the States to the UK isn't cheap as well as the fact that the US dollar has dropped further against the pound since i paid so i won't even be getting my original payment back exactly. Sucks to be me right now frown.gif