• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Day at the Pittsburgh Toy Show.

54 posts in this topic

Well, this day coulden't have been ANY BETTER!

So the first thing I did was pay for my ticket to get in, & walk through, since it was early, there was Storm Troopers there "gaurding" the entrance, fully loaded with guns! Ok cool. So I get in, & wow, lots of things to look around for, so I start looking around for comics/transformers, & yes I found tons, most of which I woulden't afford, & some I could. I didn't buy anything yet, so I work my way to the back of the place & accidently hit the part Where Billy Dee Williams & the four Artists/Pencilers where. I didn't get nothing signed from Billy as it was $25 for one item, yeahok.gif. So then I found ROn Frenz spot!

Sweeten bullets, & nervous 27_laughing.gif, I ask him how many books he'd sign. He asked how many, & I told him about 8, he said sure, i'll sign em all. This guy was simply AWSOME! He was the nicest guy i've met, in person. 27_laughing.gif. Not only did he sign all of them, he did three head sketches for me & lettme stay so I stayed for a good 20 minutes with him, he wassen't busy much except foing sketches I guess he was going to sale. So After I get my comics signed, I leave & go off to buy some things, I did later go back to get something for my brother. grin.gif

I also got to meet a couple of Celeberties, that was awsome! However, Billy I didn't meet. 27_laughing.gif

Now for the Pics. So give me about...10/20 to get these ready.