• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Day at the Pittsburgh Toy Show.

54 posts in this topic

Phase 1. Collect picture

Phase 2. ???

Phase 3. Profit!

1331214-44514.jpg

I'm not even going to say it.... 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif ok, fine underwear gnomes....

If you were into toys this was a great show, for comics though, it was somewhat lacking. The tables were few and far between and half of them were just unorganized .50 bins that I didn't have the patience to go through....

I actually think I'm stopping by again today, there was 1 very good table w/ some choice pieces and I'm being drawn back....

Great job on the sketches and sigs Butters.....love that B/W sketch he did for you too.....he does a cool Venom.

Matt

hi.gif Jon!

I "would" have gone back today, however after being on my feet 4 hours yesterday at the show, I kinda slept solid like a log till 2 PM today. 27_laughing.gif

& Yeah, Matt is right, the place was unorganized, except for some places.

When I was looking for a job out of college and couldn't find one (economy not too good, poor interviewing skills...etc...) I worked at Best Buy and we had to stand all day. I was leaning on the shelves by the end of the day for the first 3 weeks, and then *poof* you get used to it....

Hey silvers if walking for 4 hours makes you tired you might want to rethink attending the NY comic-con. I am not saying this to be mean I am just tryi ng to give some friendly advise.

I can stand a whole day, it's after I rest up then I notice.

I've been in the Young Marines, so I am not to much of a softy.

Hey silvers if walking for 4 hours makes you tired you might want to rethink attending the NY comic-con. I am not saying this to be mean I am just tryi ng to give some friendly advise.

Yeah I remember standing for hours..

I can stand a whole day, it's after I rest up then I notice.

I've been in the Young Marines, so I am not to much of a softy.

yeahok.gif