• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #6 CGC 7.0 OW *SOLD*

31 posts in this topic

Just thought I would add that the book is a definite resub candidate. I am in Australia, so it is not really cost effective for me to go through the process.

But my loss could certainly be someone else's gain. A 7.5 or 8.0 on this book would not be out of the question. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didnt notice the stain until it was pointed out--whoop dee doo. I have a star trek comic with the same amount of spine dings and that came back a 7.0

I don't have the actual graders notes to hand, but I did pick them up when I originally purchased the book.

My recollection is that there are several FC, and one BC non colour breaking creases and also the small dirt spot that can be seen in the scan. Not really a stain as such and I would say it could be removed if one was so inclined.