• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's a great hobby.

24 posts in this topic

It's really great to read a post that has one positive thing to say after the other about this great hobby. For awhile there it seemed that the doom and gloom negative attitude was becoming a bit too much prevalent in this forum. And I don't blame Beyonder for not liking it. Just not a lot of fun when you keep hearing bad things over and over again about something you enjoy so much.

As far as e-bay is concerned, it seems that I'm buying a lot smarter now. I haven't had to neg a seller for a long time. 27_laughing.gif

Wondering if its because there are more sellers that know what they're doing? What's everyone think? Anyone else notice a difference?

So, hoping to hear from a few more of you "positive" types.

3. "You put your weed in there..." is the most used answer by his comic staff to patron's inquiries about Moore and Bowen statues.

Nothing Like a Adam Sandler "Hot Chick" Movie line reference to put a smile on my face and make me laugh... grin.gif27_laughing.gif

3. "You put your weed in there..." is the most used answer by his comic staff to patron's inquiries about Moore and Bowen statues.

Nothing Like a Adam Sandler "Hot Chick" Movie line reference to put a smile on my face and make me laugh... grin.gif27_laughing.gif

I forget, but I think Sandler took that from an SNL skit. Did he play the same curio shop owner in the SNL skit? Or was Rob Schnieder the shop owner?