• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another PRESSING issue, Diamonds from Coal?

23 posts in this topic

Add to that (My uncle is a jewler here in NYC) most "professionals" about 75% CANNOT...repeat CANNOT!!! tell the difference between a (vsi F) stone, and a well made CZ 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Anyone who works with diamonds should be able to tell the difference if they cannot tell the difference the should try another profession..

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only did Superman make a diamond from coal but he was skilled enough to cut facets into it during the process. Well done.

Why is Clark giving his mom a engagement ring in those pictures? 893whatthe.gif

Smallville people sure are wierd.

Quote:

Not only did Superman make a diamond from coal but he was skilled enough to cut facets into it during the process. Well done.

Why is Clark giving his mom a engagement ring in those pictures? 893whatthe.gif

Smallville people sure are wierd.

No, this is a scene from the Superman #3 movie, I do believe.

I just saw it on TV for the first time. What a total embarssment this movie is to the comics industry.

That person who plays Clark's mother in the Smallville TV also plays the part of Lana Lang in the Superman #3 movie. A total surprise to myself and the kids and wife when we was watching.

Just an absolutely terrible movie. Much more of a Richard Proyer movie than a Superman movie, especially the first 10 minutes or so. frown.gif