• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Was Board Today

24 posts in this topic

This of course is why, when I do a search for CGC 9.8 books, I type into the search box:

"CGC 9.8 -not"

Yes, I may miss a couple of pre-Code titles that include the word "not" in them... but otherwise it's smooth sailing...

The boolean king strikes again... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh you should see the string of characters I paste into the box when I am looking for variants... The Venn Diagram for that would be obscene...

But seriously the minus sign is your friend on eBay... because usually it's the same couple jerks who consistently ruin whatever search you are trying to do...

But seriously the minus sign is your friend on eBay... because usually it's the same couple jerks who consistently ruin whatever search you are trying to do...

Kinda like when discodadda puts "High Grade" in his title only to find it is a F+ pos.... makepoint.gif

Kinda like when discodadda puts "High Grade" in his title only to find it is a F+ pos.... makepoint.gif

EXACTLY like that guy. I always fall for his damn auction titles. I swear I think I've accidentally clicked on over 50 of his "high grade" auctions that have turned out to be F/F+

Brian