• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Planet 66

10 posts in this topic

Reader copy of one of the toughest planet issues to find. Top census is only a 7.0! Covers are detached and split, but the book is complete. Interior pages aren't brittle.

2.0 guide is $48.

$28 shipped.

planet66rd.jpg

Andy,

Did you decide the rarity based on the census or something else as well? Your comment got me to take a look and we happen to have a copy.

No, heard it from another collector, but the census backs it up....or at least backs up the fact that it's tough to find above the fine range (which suggests it's tough overall).

Andy,

Did you decide the rarity based on the census or something else as well? Your comment got me to take a look and we happen to have a copy.

I was also wondering if it was part of the sales pitch or somewhere it's said it's harder to get by? This cover does not need any sales pitch anyway, it speaks for itself. I'm also curious about its scarcity. I do have a copy myself.

Andy,

No, heard it from another collector, but the census backs it up....or at least backs up the fact that it's tough to find above the fine range (which suggests it's tough overall).

Got it. thumbsup2.gif We typed at the same time.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Ours is VG btw.

Mine is the Nic Cage copy, which I posted in the "this week" thread in comics general. This reader copy came along with it, and I am just dumping it to offset some of the costs...as I overpaid a bit for it.