• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My weekend in chicago

22 posts in this topic

Great report Paul. I was wonderful to meet you and finally get to talk glasses and comics face to face. Even working the booth was fun, being able to talk to other collectors and fans, and I am glad I could help you out a bit. I don't know how you can do it for the full 4 days though. After 1 and a half days I was pretty much wiped out!

That Archie Christmas Stocking was AMAZING up close, and that cover, WOW 893applaud-thumb.gif Absolutely classic.

It was fun seeing your other books as well. I don't really collect Harvey but those were all really cool covers and that Little Lotta makes me laugh every time I see it.

Kenny:

I know what you mean. I had just gotten a plate full of cheese and stuffed mushrooms and my hands were a bit greasy.

BUT I COULDN'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO HOLD AND PAGE THROUGH AN ACTION 1!

So I put everything down and dipped someone's napkin in someone's water and washed my hands as best I could.

MAN! IT WAS A FREAKING RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE!

Thanks, Win, you truly rock.

--Gary