• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: various golden age

13 posts in this topic

I am looking for Schomburg Xela covers, specifically Wonder Comics 12, 15 and 12 (Ingels).

Also looking for any cool pre-code horror or war books, Cole , Schomburg, Fine, Baily covers, ect, especially the following. Let me know if anyone has any. I am looking to spend $400 or under each, so any really nice copies will likely be out of my price range. I am also not really interested in any under 4.0 unless it has great eye appeal. Thanks!

Thrilling Crime 49, 50

Weird Tales of the Future 2, 7

Weird Thrillers 1, 3, 5

Terrors of the Jungle 18, 19

War Comics 11

Amazing Ghost Stories 15

Weird Horrors 7

Weird Mysteries 2, 5, 6, 12

Red Dragon 7

Famous Funnies 213

Blue Bolt 105, 110, 111, 113, 115, 117,

Ghostly Weird 124

Jumbo 162, 164, 166, 167

Beware Terror Tales 8

Ok, how about fiction house books in 5.0-8.0 with nice colors? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1044576-rangers29.jpg

I am mostly looking for the later issues (I should have specified that) but that Ranger is pretty cool. How much would that run me? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have come across at least two copies of Monster Crime in the past couple of years. One of them was super nice, probably around a 6.0 - 7.0. They are out there... I wouldn't pay a ransom for it since the interior is pretty lame.

I have come across at least two copies of Monster Crime in the past couple of years. One of them was super nice, probably around a 6.0 - 7.0. They are out there... I wouldn't pay a ransom for it since the interior is pretty lame.

Thanks for the info. I checked out Heritage and both copies sold for double guide (8.0 and 8.5).