• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collection For Sale (221 individual issues)

28 posts in this topic

I've got a great Captain America collection that I would like to sell. The collection has the following:

Volume 1: Issue 256 through 454, plus Annual 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13 (207 total issues)

Volume 2: Issues 1-13 plus 1a (14 total issues)

The condition ranges from 9.0 to 9.6, these are news stand fresh and are stored in 2ml mylar bags and low acid boards. The collection is stored in a corragated plastic boxes (two) The 9.0 Overstreet guide on these is $636. I would ship them in the comic boxes via UPS.

I'm willing to let the whole thing go for $325 (which includes shipping).....

My ebay ID is djembetreasures, these books are NOT currently listed on ebay, I'm trying to sell them here first but I wanted to give you my ebay ID so you could check out my history. If your interested and want the protection of Paypal and eBay I could make a quick listing or we can just do the deal offline.

** As a HUGE bonus for someone that lives in the Los Angeles, San Diego, or Orange County area, if you buy this collection and pick them up I would be willing to let the buyer have 9 Comic Book Drawers for $20. I paid $153 for these boxes with shipping (they are very heavy) and they don't fit in my new closest. You can read a review of these here:

http://www.comicbase.com/Reviews/Collection_Drawers.asp

and the company that sells these boxes is found here:

http://collectiondr.temp.powweb.com/

If you buy this collection and pick them up at my house in Laguna Beach I will let the Captain America issues, and the comic book drawers, PLUS 60 issues of the Avengers from the 1980's - All go for $325.

Mark Combs

949-715-5467

markcombs@mac.com

Shadrock or what ever your name is - I don't understand the angry nature of your post. I sold some books, I'm just a collector - why am I being punished for selling books to a dealer that this forum does not like? Do I need to approve my deals with a bunch of guys that have nothing better to do but sit in an electronic forum and take inventory of people they know nothing about? I'm going to graduate school to conduct research that helps people - I sold a collection of comics to help pay for my tuition and you guys have treated me like a common criminal when I have a 9-YEAR record of square deals on eBay. I'm sorry that you guys have a problem with Matt Nelson - that's not my concern.

Foolkiller - just so you know. I sold some books to a professional dealer named Matt Nelson, these guys think he has a "shill" account for someone named "arseman" on eBay. Arseman bought my books on eBay but backed out and I ended up selling them to Matt Nelson, these guys are mad at me because I don't reveal Arseman's personal details. Would you want me to post your personal details on this forum? These guys put me in the middle of something I didn't want to have anything to do with - I just wanted to sell some books and now I'm a bad guy because they don't like the dealer that bought my books - not my problem!

Mark

Foolkiller - just so you know. I sold some books to a professional dealer named Matt Nelson, these guys think he has a "shill" account for someone named "arseman" on eBay. Arseman bought my books on eBay but backed out and I ended up selling them to Matt Nelson,

Wow, how the story changes - a few threats from Nelson will do that, right? 27_laughing.gif

Foolkiller - just so you know. I sold some books to a professional dealer named Matt Nelson, these guys think he has a "shill" account for someone named "arseman" on eBay. Arseman bought my books on eBay but backed out and I ended up selling them to Matt Nelson,

Wow, how the story changes - a few threats from Nelson will do that, right? 27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gifjuggle.gif

Would you want me to post your personal details on this forum?

Like this?

SF-napaday1007.jpg

What has two thumbs and dresses up like Wonder Woman's nemesis Cheetah? This guy right here!

Would you want me to post your personal details on this forum?

Like this?

SF-napaday1007.jpg

yes folks, that's me...

anyway, dude -- I'm on the fence about buying the collection -- I will definitely get back to you via email.

What has two thumbs and dresses up like Wonder Woman's nemesis Cheetah? This guy right here!