• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many prints of Marvel Zombies #1 were made?

37 posts in this topic

I know there were only 4 print RUNS. What I am trying to find out is how many COPIES were printed in the first print run. 100,000 copies, 200,000 copies 5,000 copies,. how many in the first?

I know there were only 4 print RUNS.

The terminology can be tough. There were 4 printings, with varying amounts in those print runs.

What I am trying to find out is how many COPIES were printed in the first print run.

The First Printing had a print run of 19,050, according to this website. It's # 128.

http://www.solitairerose.com/comics/2006/mar300.html

Why do you want to know so bad? Do you own 800 copies of this issue?

Thank You. That is what I wanted to know. Man it can be hard sometimes to get a message across just by typing, guess I didn't do a good job of that. I'd rather have talked to someone. I guess that's why I don't do message boards that much as well as IM. Thaks guys for everything.

I only own 1 copy. I just wanted to know how many it took to constitute a 'low' print run.

I know there were only 4 print RUNS.

The terminology can be tough. There were 4 printings, with varying amounts in those print runs.

What I am trying to find out is how many COPIES were printed in the first print run.

The First Printing had a print run of 19,050, according to this website. It's # 128.

http://www.solitairerose.com/comics/2006/mar300.html

Why do you want to know so bad? Do you own 800 copies of this issue?

Marvel Zombies #1 came out in Dec 2005. The 19,050 is for one of the reprints.

35,497 copies of 1st printing

Neat site.

Dan

Has anyone finished the series? It was hype with being short printed that i ran to 3 local comic shops to complete the series...got 3rd prints for #1,3. 2nd print on #4 and 1st print on #2 and 5. The first few issues were nice but the ending sucks for me... crazy.gif

it sucks that after reading it i want to sell my copies...any takers? gossip.gif

Has anyone finished the series? It was hype with being short printed that i ran to 3 local comic shops to complete the series...got 3rd prints for #1,3. 2nd print on #4 and 1st print on #2 and 5. The first few issues were nice but the ending sucks for me... crazy.gif

it sucks that after reading it i want to sell my copies...any takers? gossip.gif

What do ya want for the issue 1 first print? hi.gif

What do ya want for the issue 1 first print? hi.gif

Aces, its 3rd print for #1 and 3. Initially I saw the title but decided against buying it...its too late when i picked the series up...all the #1 first print has been sold out and have prices in the secondary market. my 1st print is issue#2 and 5. Have to sell as a set though

Benz

I wouldn't believe that site. It says that Marvel Zombies #2 had a print run of 7853 however that title is the only original first print still available through Diamond and their stock levels show upwards of 6000.

Where are you getting that number from Russ? I see the following:

38,494 Marvel Zombies #2 at #44

I am not saying that is right either. I am just wondering where you saw 7853.

Thanks.

Dan