• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many prints of Marvel Zombies #1 were made?

37 posts in this topic

I went there before and it doesn't state how many were printed. Everyone says that it had a low print run but no one know how many were printed.

screwy.giftonofbricks.gif

Ask the question and you'll get the answer.

email kirkman

sign-funnypost.gif

i was actually serious, post over on the image board or email him, heck if rick remender knows how many fear agents were printed, kirkman gets numbers too. Don't ask suydam though, his wife will make you buy a sketchbook before he can answer your question

how do I find his e-mail?

goto the image board, think someone has it posted there or do a search for funkatron or something like that which is his studio. got to do a little research and legwork to find people. You could also just flat out do a search or post there and hope the image mods don't throw you off.

I went there before and it doesn't state how many were printed. Everyone says that it had a low print run but no one know how many were printed.

screwy.giftonofbricks.gif

Ask the question and you'll get the answer.

Yep, I totally thought he wanted to know how many printings there were for #1, not the actual print run insane.gif

He could be new to comics so cut him some slack.

Print run is the number of copies they printed of issue #1

The first printing sold out so they created a second cover and did a second printing. I think it ended with the 4th or 5th printing. Each time they had to go back and print more, it became the next printing.

He could be new to comics so cut him some slack.

Print run is the number of copies they printed of issue #1

The first printing sold out so they created a second cover and did a second printing. I think it ended with the 4th or 5th printing. Each time they had to go back and print more, it became the next printing.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif