• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see this on eBay?

21 posts in this topic

It would make the transition for my employees easier... I have had six former employees who later started stripping... we could make that process a lot smoother...

WOW! What a scary correlation - working for 'House leads to stripping? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What is Goth Princess' status on her road to G-String Fame? I hope your former employess all resembled her, or else your area's gay strip club dancers would be comprised of your stereotypical zit faced, overwieght, prematurely balding, secretion oozing fanboy hires that you've loosed upon the world...

Of my 35+ employees, just five have been male. Three of those five were trained martial artists, one was the starting tight end for his high school football team which finished third in Texas the year he worked for me, and the fifth was a guy who ran triathlons...

So you can rest assured, my contributions to gay strip clubs have been well received... blush.gif

As for the Goth Princess... well... we'll just have to see... smile.gif