• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH! . . . Let's all send SILVERS24 a book!

178 posts in this topic

Well,...

I'm waiting for a pakage of ASMs that will give me a bunch of low-grade doubles.

He was going to buy one of the early ones from me (in the 20s) and I was going to stuff as many low grade late SA/Early BA and a few modrens ASMs as the priority envelope will hold.

So I'm covered for "Freebies for Butters".

acclaim.gif

What the heck is this all about?!?!?

The forum mascot, I already sent the young guy a birthday present..err well someone else actually did the mailing part. But is a very nice idea. And please no negative post. You were young once. makepoint.gif

I'm confused too. Is it SILVERS24 or Butters? Are they the same person? I'll send some books, if someone would be kind enough to explain the whole thing to me. Also, what kind of books? (i.e. DC, Marvel, Specific titles, etc...)

Thanks.

I'm confused too. Is it SILVERS24 or Butters? Are they the same person? I'll send some books, if someone would be kind enough to explain the whole thing to me. Also, what kind of books? (i.e. DC, Marvel, Specific titles, etc...)

Thanks.

Its the same kid..

Thanks.

Its the same kid..

Yeah, someone who I don't really talk to made the name up when all this time I thought it was Hester (Darrell) who originally nick named me that.

Now everyone either calls me Butters or Silvers24.

It's very confusing, unless you hang out with the too cool crowd. 27_laughing.gif